Tuesday, May 18, 2010

E.P.A. CONTEST - Why regulation is good for us

I TRULY LOVE AMERICA AND THE INDOMITABLE SPIRIT AND HUMOR OF ITS CITIZENS! A little while ago the Environmental Protection Agency challenged the American public to submit videos in a contest showing how regulations are good for us! Well, being up to the challenge, there have been quite a few fantastic videos appearing on You-Tube, and I would like to share a few with you. They are so creative and amusing. I hope you think so, too! If you want to comment on your favorite, and share them with your friends, perhaps we can get many more people to view them and raise their awareness of the vast authority that has been given to the E.P.A. and what it means to each of us if Cap and Trade (or whatever they are calling it today) gets passed. Knowledge is power, and the more people who are armed with knowledge the more powerful we become.

So, please view these video submissions, have a little fun, and let me know which one you like best. By the end of May I will count the votes - under U.N. supervision, of course - and let you know the results.

VIDEO # 1



VIDEO # 2



As I find more of these videos I will post them on my blog. If you find one you would like to submit, or make your own that you would like to see posted, let me know in the comment section.

Thanks. Have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment